English Grammar Test contains 1000 grammar questions covering popular day to day situations.
This is a 2 in 1 grammar app since it also offers you the possibility to learn the basics of English language through its Learning section.
Grammar lessons such as tenses, articles, adjectives, adverbs, idioms, punctuation and much more are present in this English grammar app.
Are you a competitive student ? For you we created Gold, Silver and Bronze Medal Achievements. 🙂
Just a sneak peek:
– Free beautiful designed grammar app;
– 1000 English grammar questions;
– 20 tests with each test having 30 grammar questions per test;
– Bronze, Silver and Gold Medal achievements. Can you collect each Gold medal ?
– Learn English Grammar through lessons;
– present simple;
– present continuous;
– present perfect
– past simple;
– past continuous;
– past perfect;
– grammatical gender;
– idioms > 20 popular idioms explained;
– nouns > common nouns, countable and uncountable nouns, collective nouns, proper nouns etc;
– phrasal verbs;
– direct speech / indirect speech;
– 7 reading lessons (mountains, photo, tennis, museum, writer, painter, actor);
– general vocabulary lessons:
– British English vs American English;
– the time;
– the weather;
– the family tree;
– the rainbow
– basic math;
– the human body;
– learn a vast majority of animals from cute house animals to farm and desert animals.
– Test results at the end of every test;
– Wrong Answer’ list after each test, so that you revise your weak points;
– Check your progress with Evolution Table;
If you are interested in Learning English and afterwards practice your grammar for Ielts, Toefl, ESL, British Council exams or any other English grammar proficiency test then you came to the right place.
English Grammar Test is a great free education app which can help you expand your English vocabulary.
For example we do not write gramer, gramar or grammer but grammar.
It is great for beginner, intermediate, upper-intermediate or advanced study students as it covers a lot of the English curriculum.
Percentage result needed for each medal:
– Gold > 90%
– Silver > 50 %
– Bronze > 0%
Still not convinced ? Then please read our user reviews just below this description 🙂
So, are you ready to learn English grammar, expand your vocabulary and afterwards test your English grammar?
Get in touch with us anytime, anywhere and for any reason 🙂
Good luck !